10-Part Webinar Series 'Downtown Management Training'
he MDA is proud to launch a 10-part Downtown Management Training Series now available in webinar format.
Each webinar is roughly 60 minutes in length and features experts in the field! The one-hour sessions are perfect for downtown managers, staff members, and board of directors.
The member cost per webinar is $45. Once payment has been received, you will receive a link to the webinar for viewing at your discretion (on- demand). You may share the link with members from your community/organization.
Why a webinar series?
The 10-part series was created because
1. Our members have questions regarding TIF plans
2. Many of you have requested a DDA 101 program to share with your board members
3. The MDA is passionate about sharing the reporting requirements per Act 57 of 2018 with all DDAs in the State
4. We have busy schedules. Your board members have busy schedules. The on-demand webinar series lets you pick and choose what topics are relevant to your community and lets you share the material to your downtown stakeholders
5. Strong Downtowns start with Strong Downtown Management Organizations that include directors, board members, staff members, volunteers and community members
Register on our Event Page, or click here.